A quick reminder

Good day .  Here’s a quick reminder of what you will need this year when you come for your trip.

outdoor card..we issued you an application for an outdoor card in 2009. You should have received the card in the mail and we need that card to issue your license this year. If you do not have it, we need to re-issue and charge an additional $9.00  OR you can apply for the duplicate at an MNR office. Quite a hassle really, so please bring your card with you. it is valid for 3 years.

Proof of boating license or certificate – every operator of a boat (even our little 12 footers) needs a proof of having successfully completed a boating safety course. It can be Canadian or American. If you do not have one, we will have a checklist here you can fill in sign and keep with you. You can also take the course online and print our the certificate for free. www.boaterexam.com

passports for returning to USA – as of last year, you need your passports for returning to the US.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to call us. We’ll be glad to help out in getting ready for your trip.


Posted in Fishing.