The leaves are changing, the air is musty and the mornings are crisp and cold. Sure signs of the moose hunt fast approaching. In preparation for the hunt, we’ve been getting camps ready, tent camps set up and sites cleared for all types of hunters and their crews. Everything short of tying up the animals to a tree trunk has been done. ( we pride ourselves in our service, but that would be going to the extreme)
There are two possibilities still available for the 2010 hunt. Please call us for more details. 1-866-844-5700
Things to remember for this year’s hunt;
– BRING YOUR OUTDOOR CARDS FOR ISSUING HUNTING LICENSES
– HAVE A PLANNING MEETING WITH YOUR GROUP
– SAFETY EQUIPMENT (HUNTER ORANGE VEST AND HATS, GUN CASES…)
– FIREARM FORMS FOR CROSSING THE BORDER. Have them filled out and ready to sign at the border with a customs officer.
– SATELITE TELEPHONE AND EXTRA BATTERY IF NEEDED
– FINAL BALANCE DUE CONFIRMED WITH OFFICE AND PAYMENT METHOD.
– ID AND PASSPORTS IF YOU ARE CROSSING FROM USA
Feel free to call us if we can help with any other preparation. See you soon!